Please click on charities in bold type to see full contact details and further information about their work, and to access their DONATE BUTTONS. Click on any advert to take you through to that charity’s own website.
(020) 8203 6427
PaJes (Partnerships for Jewish Schools)
Bereaved, separated, divorced, partner with dementia? Alone and unable to cope? At a time of crisis, The Paperweight Trust provides a trained and personal team of caseworkers who come to you.
We deliver :
• a proactive approach to debt management and household expenditure
• intervention with creditors to stabilise the problem.
• help with correspondence with banks, taxman, councils, utilities.
• a clear route through baffling bureaucracy and benefits.
• assistance in completing forms, reviewing documents, including probate.
• support with separation through to divorce, including Get issues with the Beis Din, child contact and Civil Court procedures.
And more… We do not receive any statutory government funding, and any donations kindly received, will help us to increase our range of services, and expansion into the provinces.